Blog Archive


Saturday, January 21, 2012

Things Were Buzzing Around Antioch Today

 As the poor weather conditions continued, it didn't dampen the spirit of several in Antioch who gathered together for a meeting this morning. We swapped bad jokes, I think Illustrious Sir Bill Garlow, Past Potentate,  won the worst for the day. We made a donation to the Building Corporation and installed new officers.

We then prepared for the Funsters unit and some their wives to "Clown Up" and head out to several of the local Kroger stores where they went out to help promote the Antioch Shrine Circus. I'm not sure exactly what they were going to be doing but they did ask me if I had bail money....just in case they needed it.
Don't bother me I'm concentrating ...now what was I making..... oh yeh... a Green flamingo 


No comments:

Post a Comment