Blog Archive


Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Night Bites/Bee Movie





Despite the poor weather conditions, we had around 50 people tonight in attendance at Antioch. I want to thank the 4 Wheelers who put on a great showing of food for the evening (ask Greg Burroughs to bring appetizers and he brings what HE calls appetizers!) We had several stay for the movie, which we decided to start a little early due to the deteriorating weather conditions. I thought the Bee Movie ended up being a good choice as everyone seemed to have a few good laughs during the showing. I was especially appropriate when during the movie they use the line " who else would have a black and yellow uniform outside a bee" and the crowd chimed in with "the Antioch Shrine Divan". I also want to thank Bruce Puff who is providing me with several great pictures of the various events here in January.


No comments:

Post a Comment