Blog Archive


Saturday, September 22, 2012

Recovery Day

Well everyone needs a recovery day now and then and today was mine. I plan to have a Fall Festival in pictures recap when I get photos from the Photo Unit. Now hopefully everyone is gearing up for the Urbana parade next weekend along with the Chili Cook-off on Sunday along with the Firefighter Awards. As a follow up from last night, I should mention that I met several guys who were not Shriner's who indicated after the evening that they were considering to join Antioch. I'm sure Dave Heizer probably already has a petition in their hands. In addition, I heard from one of the persons who attended last night that when their little one got up this morning they asked if they could go back to Antioch again today because they had so much fun last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment