Blog Archive


Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Always Be Ready For The Unexpected

Tonight I went to the Xenia DeMolay Chapter and invited them to the Fall Festival event on September 21st. The new State Master Councilor was also in attendance and I was really happy to see 15 members, 4 advisors and a few adult visitors present. As I was talking with the adults, I found out one, whose son just joined DeMolay, recently joined the Antioch Pipers. I also found out one of the advisors was a Captain in the Xenia Fire Department and was very interested when I spoke to him about the Chili Cook off and Firefighter Awards in September. It also allowed us to speak to a couple other advisors who are not members of the Shrine about joining the Shrine. Always be prepared the opportunity to talk to folks about the Shrine may happen at the most unlikely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment