Blog Archive


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Brass Band and Various Other Duties

Tonight I stopped by to take care of a few "Potentate Duties" and decided to stop by the Brass Band Meeting. It happened to be their monthly dinner meeting and my favorite Brass Band Past Master from Minerva Lodge, Kenny Lipps, insisted I eat with them. While I was on my way to another engagement, I couldn't say no to Kenny so I ate a couple of their fish tacos. If you decided to skip their meal tonight, it was the wrong night as they were great. I also talked to the Brass Band about possibly playing at the Ohio Masonic Home when we go to do the Ceremonial for their CEO. I got a resounding YES which I guess means once again something I'm associated with continues to expand in size. I can hardly imagine that from a guy who shops in the men's section would know anything about expansion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment