Blog Archive


Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another Full Night at Antioch

Tonight the Mounted Patrol and the PM Club both met at the Temple (not sure what happened with the LOH as I thought they were also meeting tonight) and there was also a party in setting up for a wedding this weekend. The best part though was the attendance at both meetings. The PM had the largest crowd I have seen in a long time present as there was probably about 25 members present. I also had to discuss with them the possibility of a bigger trailer since theirs is now full! What a great problem to encounter! In addition, the Mounted Patrol also had a big crowd tonight with the table in the Past Potentates Room almost full with members. That is definitely what I like to see the facility being utilized. In addition, I got good news from my "Source" for the Warren County Class and he indicated he probably has 9/10 definites and maybe 4 more for the class. WOW... and again he just joined 4/28 and right now I'm sure is heading towards being the lead person in signing up person to join the Shrine. He indicated to me he is already having more fun in the Shrine than he has had in all his time in Masonry ( and he is a Past Master and Past High Priest). I also heard from several others that they are having lots of fun and are letting folks know about it. Let's keep the BUZZ going about the great times we are having at Antioch and make sure we are asking our friends to join so they too can enjoy the same fun which you are having as a member of Antioch.

No comments:

Post a Comment