Blog Archive


Saturday, April 14, 2012

DeMolay Statewide Initiation & Scottish Rite

Normally, I would not bring up activities like this which I am attending but this one seemed to directly affect Antioch. As for their activity, it was a Statewide Initiation tour and they had adult advisors from all over the state in attendance. The first thing they all ask me was, "What are you doing at Antioch...from what I'm hearing you are really setting the world on fire". It really makes me excited to be a member of Antioch and make me realize folks from around the state are beginning to hear about what we are doing. Congratulations, you are making a difference.

A little later, I went back to Scottish Rite and again heard good news as those sitting at our table at the Scottish Rite Reunion indicated they had handed out around 35 petitions and another member told me he actually signed up two and got another by way of restoration at the reunion today.

No comments:

Post a Comment