Blog Archive


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mobile Update and Youth Dance


I decided to see if I could use the mobile ability to update the BLOG today. This might be a work in progress (or disaster in the making!) but it is appropriate when talking about activities involving the youth.
Today was a busy day getting many things done in the background for the Shrine. Reports, follow-up, starting new projects, working on projects for later in the year (good thing I woke up really early this morning to work on things before I had to do my real paying job .... I like it and it pays the bills so I can continue to play as I want). I also did some follow up on a new activity which will be held at Antioch Shrine on May 19th. We are planning a Masonic Youth Dance. We have already been working on it for a while with DeMolay, Rainbow and Jobs Daughters but now need to finalize the plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment