Blog Archive


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Darke County Shrine Club Installation

 

Dave Heizer and I headed up to Darke County Shrine Club with our wives to install the officers of the club tonight. They had one of the largest group of club officers to install which I have ever seen. In addition, the food was great (As it always is at Romers where they meet). Bruce Puff also went and got several pictures last night.

Unfortunately, the weather turned bad (ice) on the way back but I guess that is to be expected when I head up to Greenville for the Darke County Shrine Club. Two times ago when I attended they had a torrential rain storm which come through on the way back home that actually closed part of SR49 and the last time we watched softball sized hail and a tornado chasing us down SR 49 out the back window of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment