Blog Archive


Saturday, January 12, 2013

Today Is Installation

As I reflect back on the year, I can truly say I'm proud of what we accomplished. My main goals were to improve membership and involvement through activities at Antioch. We accomplished both. I would also like to say THANK YOU to all the amazing Nobles who worked on membership this year. We had an aggressive and comprehensive plan which I knew up front was going to be difficult as it involved doing something happening which hasn't been done in recent history.... a positive membership growth. We had numerous Nobles on the phone all year calling those who would be suspended. We had numerous Nobles working on seeing who could bring in the most for the year. We had numerous Units/Clubs trying to see if they could qualify for the membership party. We had a team working on reinstatement's. We had Nobles working to take advantage of the Shrine Legacy program. And we took the Full Ceremonial on the road this year three times to go to those who wanted to join instead of them always expecting them to come to us. And now I'm proud to say ...
IT WORKED ... WE DID IT!!! Antioch will be mentioned among the elite at the next Imperial who are a GOLD Temple and now our challenge it to continue that in 2013! WE DID IT ONCE ... IT SHOULD BE EASIER THE SECOND TIME ROUND!

As I also always say if you accomplish 100% of all the individual items you set out to do, you probably didn't set your goals high enough so I have left a couple items for John in the upcoming year. I'm also very glad I created this BLOG to chronicle the year as the printed copy is a nice history of the year of activities (one was given to Antioch as an Office Copy). I'm already doing the same for the entire time I will be in Grand Chapter Line at

I owe a great debt of gratitude to my daughter Laura and wife Pam who endured a schedule (which I will publish later today after Installation) which I believe would have been impossible to pack one more item into it (especially while still working full time).

For One Last Time THANK YOU for a GREAT YEAR ...
THAT'S WHAT THE BUZZ IS ABOUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment