Blog Archive


Friday, November 16, 2012

Imperial Potentate Prince Hall Reception

Friday afternoon, I attended an open house for a good friend of mine Homer Buchanon who is the the Imperial Potentate for the Prince Hall Shriner's who is from Trotwood Ohio and belongs to the Prince Hall Shrine in Dayton, Amer. I had the opportunity to meet several of the member from the local Prince Hall Shrine. It was interesting during some discussions which I had with one of their long time members as many of the same issues we have at Antioch are the same as they are working through at Amer. The other interesting thing was I met a member from Amer who was 96 years old who had been a member for almost 70 years. In talking to him, if I would have had to guess, I would have thought he was more like 65 years old as he really gets around well and definitely is very sharp.


No comments:

Post a Comment