Blog Archive


Wednesday, November 14, 2012

HFD Dinner


While various clubs and units have recognition dinners for those helping during the Hospital Fund Drive, tonight was a recognition dinner for the Montgomery County workers. Around 40 persons came down to Antioch this evening and we heard about the various adventures folks had during the collections. We also recognized the ladies who assisted with the collections. Last year while I was collecting I told newer member of our club to go over to a gentleman coming in the store because I KNEW he would donate. He did and came back happy that he had donated. He asked me how I knew the gentleman would donate. I asked him don't you know who that was and he answered no. I made sure I introduced him to the gentleman when he came back out of the store who was Past Imperial Sir Tad Claypool!

No comments:

Post a Comment