Blog Archive


Monday, October 8, 2012

Nice Day

Today the weather was nice and even a stack of bills on my desk couldn't dampen my spirits. You know it seems whether it is one day, two days or more between times I stop to pay bills and read through the mail, the stack still has many items in it. I wonder if I waited longer if the stack would disappear....unfortunately probably not. I also had lunch with several members from Antioch today and was reminded of the update on Rob Kopp. While he is doing somewhat better, he continues to have complications. Tonight, I am meeting with John Bull to discuss the upcoming Luau and some other Antioch  items. Time keeps on marching along and I think enjoying each day (especially while the weather is somewhat nice) should be a priority on everyones list of "to-do's" as I'm not sure how many more "nice days" are left this year........

No comments:

Post a Comment