Blog Archive


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Well Believe It or Not

I decided to take tonight off as it was my mother's birthday and we took her out for dinner. But that doesn't mean I did nothing for the Shrine today. I was finally able to confirm the last couple of items which I have been working on for several months in connection with events for later this year. In addition, I heard from our own Assistant Rabban Scott Lipps that his business, Sleeptite Mattress, was chosen as a model small business for the area. This is a prestigious honor and just goes to show ... Scott takes lying down on the job seriously... :) I also got to brag a little about our Shrine in a meeting I attended this afternoon in which we were discussing membership for another organization. They were talking about ideas to get members interested in retaining their membership and I was able to give them several ideas which we have instituted but most of all I was able to remind them of the most important part which is you HAVE TO CONTINUALLY WORK AT KEEPING THE MEMBERS HAPPY. Hopefully, this always remains the number one priority of the Divan at Antioch.

No comments:

Post a Comment