Blog Archive


Monday, August 20, 2012

Cabiri Picnic and UDCA Meeting


Today was another full day with a Shrine related Golf Outing starting early in the day, the Cabiri Picnic later in the afternoon and the the UDCA Meeting in the evening. Dave Heizer, Kevin and Val Sweeney, Jerry and Carol Jamieson, myself and Pam travelled to Springfield for the Cabiri Picnic at the Springfield Shrine Club. I was great to have the opportunity not only to talk with several of the Past Potentates but to also socialize with several of the former first ladies whose husbands were Past Potentate who have passed away. McCoy's catering did a great job and the Photographers got a few pictures of the entire group after eating. Pam and I then left a little early and went down to the Shrine so I could attend the UDCA meeting. Luckily, John Bull was their to represent me before I was able to arrive along with our Chaplain Richard Poore. I brought up a potential change for the UDCA which will be discussed more at their next meeting.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment