Blog Archive


Sunday, June 24, 2012

LOH and Quatzie Picnic

This morning, I headed down to the Convention Center for a Legion of Honor Meeting which I thought was taking place though I must have gotten my wires crossed as I was there but the room wasn't nor were any members of the Legion of Honor. Oh well, I wanted to get up early this morning to get some things done and so I just got to start them a little quicker this morning!



Later we got ready and attended the Quatzie Picnic which if I hadn't had my daughter (who by the way now has here actual driver's license's so beware when you are on the road!) turn the wrong direction, we would have been there an hour earlier. But not to worry... there was a great turnout, lots of food left and plenty of B.S.ing left to share for quite some time. Scott and Holly along with Dave and Linda and Jerry and Carol were also there from the Divan. And Dave drove his Viper and had Laura go look at the car. Now guess what kind of car she wants ... I told Dave every time she tells me about it, I'll just tell her to call Dave for a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment