Blog Archive


Saturday, May 12, 2012

Potentates Ball




THANK YOU to all who helped out and those who attended the Potentates Ball this year. I think all who attended definitely got the Gone With The Wind theme feel for the evening. I was especially excited to see how many got into the theme of the evening and came in period outfits which continued to add to the "feel" for the evening. I was humbled by the great attendance of those present to stand Honor Guard from MY units/clubs of the Greeters and Past Masters. As those who have attended our events at Antioch this year have probably should have noticed, I really enjoy making sure the whole evening matches the theme and gives each of us just a small opportunity to forget about anything else in the outside world and to step into a whole different place. WORK HARD, PLAY HARD, BEE HAPPY…..I think that is a good motto to live life by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment