Blog Archive


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lots of Activity

Tonight, it was really a lively place at Antioch as we had several groups who were meeting and the temple was packed. I was only able to stay for a few minutes due to another commitment but I saw the Greeters in the Parking Lot manning the Dragon’s parking; talked with the 4 Wheelers, Motor Corps, Brass Band and Classic Cars; and then the best encounter was actually in the parking lot. When I was leaving the temple I noticed a new Noble from the April 28th Ceremonial and his wife coming in the temple so I stopped to talk with them. They indicated they were shopping around for a unit which they thought would match what they were looking for to get involved. How great it is to have new Nobles actively searching out Units and Clubs with which to get involved!  

No comments:

Post a Comment