Blog Archive


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Four New Nobles

Tonight we did a short form ceremonial on four new Nobles. In addition, I heard 3 more who were coming down tonight couldn't make it but will be at Antioch Friday for a short form at the Friday Night Bites. What a great problem...more work for the Divan. Ok.... Maybe there are some in the Divan who want even more of a challenge so I challenge you to give us more work by signing up more new members. As a side note, one of the new Nobles, Randy Clark, I signed up. Randy is a Past State Master Councilor for DeMolay, Past District Deputy Grand Master and 33rd. He is also a minister and is moving to a new church in Huber Heights next month and I'm proud to call him my friend.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jeff for a fine evening and your kind words. I am proud to be a member of Antioch and glad I became a member under your leadership!

    ReplyDelete