Blog Archive


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dancing With the Shriner's - Special Edition

After our powerful display of gracefulness on the dance floor in Kentucky at Syrian's Shrine Ball, our dance instructor decided to crack the whip and give us some "special" lessons this past evening. We learned moves which would make a grown man cry they were so awesome (Bob was crying after he saw me try to perform them). And my Pam, (as opposed to Pam Squared), is now recovering from having her arm pulled out of socket but I've assured her there will be no bruising. We are almost ready for a night of dancing at the Antioch Shrine Potentate's Ball like no one has ever seen before..... only one more class before the big day .... and quite frankly, I'm getting so good that there isn't much more that practice could do to improve my dancing ability.

or as I might be tempted to say in honor of the Gone With The Wind Theme....Scarlett....Frankly My Dear I Don't Give A Dandelion!

No comments:

Post a Comment