Blog Archive


Monday, March 12, 2012

Not Sure Which Was Funnier Today

Today was Jesters and we met, ate lunch, swapped stories and told bad jokes. I was also excited as we received 4 more new petitions today for Antioch. The Aides also came down and dressed the temple up for St. Patrick's Day and we discussed the final arrangements for Irish Night on Friday.

But the real humor came later in the day as I tried to reenact a scene from Saturday Night Fever during dance class which looked more like Gomer Pyle trying to march than dancing with the stars. But never fear, Bob Middlestead our dance instructor, said I have potential. Unfortunately, the potential he was talking about I think was the potential to join my daughter in a cast after I break some part of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment