Blog Archive


Monday, March 26, 2012

Circus Meeting and Dance Class

Tonight, we had a final 2012 Circus Meeting and need to remind everyone that the Wrap Up meeting for the Nobles and their ladies is April 30th as was sent out in the Constant Contact  reminder and listed onthe website. We went over lessons learned for this circus and will be setting up individual meeting to address those issues before next year's circus. All in all things went fairly well especially considering the attendance was up from last year. Come the 30th of April to get all the results and be the first to hear how the financials worked out.

Afterwards, several of us headed upstairs for Dancing With The Shriners. I've learned parts which required lengthy memorization but dancing is a whole new area for me. I almost always remember what I'm supposed to do at least until at least after they finish showing me what to do.... the problem starts when I try to do it and unfortunately dancing doesn't seem to work like memorizing parts. I've been told I have to dance at least one dance at the Potentate's Ball ... I'm hoping maybe for the hokey pokey.

No comments:

Post a Comment