Blog Archive


Monday, February 27, 2012

Down And Out

I was all prepared to take the dance floor this evening by storm but my body didn't like the idea and I was on the disabled list today. I was disappointed to have to miss the Dancing With The Shriner's tonight at Antioch as I made Pam practice on this past Saturday at the Evening in Paris Dinner/Dance (or maybe she made me practice). One good thing today, I think I caught up for all the sleep I've missed recently as the medicine I took today knocked me out for several hours. I was, however, able to follow up on a few items today and if anyone has any candidates in the northern part of the Antioch area, we will be in Huntsville at the Funsters building on Thursday March 1st to put on the short form for at least 5-7 new candidates from around the Huntsville area. Feel free to bring any new candidates with their petitions and money that evening (and if you let the office know we will try to have a fez there for them as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment