Blog Archive


Monday, February 13, 2012

Dance Classes at Antioch Shrine

If you have time on the second fourth Monday's between now and the Potentates Ball May 12th,  I would suggest for you to consider coming down to Antioch Shrine and joining us for dance classes. The Middlestead's are excellent teachers and best of all they have the patience's of Job as tonight they had to deal with trying to teach me to dance. While there are many things I believe I do well, dancing is not one of them. If they had a show similar to the TV Food Networks show "America's Worst Cooks" and just changed it to "America's Worst Dancers" you would be seeing me on TV right now.

Sample photo of my after just one Dance lesson with the Middlestead's

But surprisingly, I survived the night, the Middlestead's did not jump off the roof after trying to teach me how to dance, and Kevin even complimented me by saying "It looks like they have taught you all you will ever be able to learn about dancing!" (and I'm sure he meant it as a compliment).

We will all be back in two weeks and I'm hoping to make it again unless I sprain my ankle during practice over the next couple of weeks (or Pam runs the car over my feet and says "Now you know what it feels like to dance with you")

No comments:

Post a Comment