Blog Archive


Thursday, January 12, 2012

5,4,3,2.....

Installation, Meet the Divan and the OG Roast is almost here...only 2 short days left to go. I feel like it is Christmas all over....we had to do some last minute shopping since we have run into the fun problem of more tickets sold for Saturday than was originally planned...over the 250 mark and counting......Making a list & checking it twice...okay enough of that (I sing as well as I dance and I'm glad neither was a prerequisite to the election of Potentate!)

While I won't have set hours which I will be at the temple during the year (as I still work so I can pay for all the playing I do!), I plan to try to make it a point to be at the Temple at least a couple of days a week during the day for a short while. If you have something to talk to me about feel free to email, text or call me as I regularly follow up on my emails, texts, and voicemail.

No comments:

Post a Comment