Blog Archive


Sunday, December 18, 2011

Funsters/Logan County Christmas Party

Well I was going to "Hold Off" reporting on the Christmas Parties until they were all over...that is until I attended the Funsters. It seems as though they have decided that I needed to get a Funster name and given my usage of technology, I gained the name of "iPod". Now I'm expecting the request for dues will be soon to follow. Thankfully they still have John and Scott to harass and play pranks on so hopefully I can stay a little out of the line of fire.....ok that probably isn't going to work is it?????

Oh and just to let you know...the OG Roast "special entertainment" is really progressing well. John, Kevin and I "tried out" some of the routine....only one problem, Valerie (she is a worker of magic with a sewing machine) has purchased all the white spandex material in the Dayton area.....

No comments:

Post a Comment